Role: Data Quality Analyst
Contract: 6 Months
Rate: £500 Per Day
Working with one of most recognized brands in the UK – I’m on the hunt for an experienced Data Quality Analyst to work on a key project of theirs.
Based in Middlesex, this would be an initial 6 month engagement, which a possible extension.
• Responsible for performing complex data discovery involving system, process and behavioural analysis of critical data items to identify improvement actions to uplift critical data items which enable customer and commercial outcomes.
• Develop automated data jobs for data cleaning, data validation and data mastership to protect and improve the data asset.
• Develop and drive root cause resolution actions including the creation of business cases to secure investment plan funding.
• Responsible for providing the insight that enables the prioritisation via the governance process of data improvement actions.
• Responsible for leading data improvement plans for priority data issues with virtual teams that include IS, Customer Journeys and Data Stewards.
If you’re interested in this positon please reply with an updated cv and availability – Nathan.firstname.lastname@example.org