I am looking for a Data Scientist to join an exciting start-up based in London. The company is in its early stages which means the right person will be in the centre of this top-tech start-up and will have a great impact on the development of techniques.
The role will be the first of its kind in the company which means the Data Scientist will be a key part of the company. The right candidate will provide strong machine learning skills to implement and optimise techniques as well as predictive models.
The main tasks will have a strong focus on developing the technical strategies as well as the data approaches and models. Building algorithms and developing tools to best analyse incoming data will also be a big part of the daily tasks.
• Understand, analyse and develop signal data
• Use the insight to develop predictive algorithms and models
• Provide colleagues with insights into data and analysis
• MSc or PhD in a scientific or quantitative field from a leading university
• Experience of signal data
• Understanding and experience of machine learning and/or AI
• Strong programming experience (Python, R)
If you think this sounds like an interesting role that matches your experience, contact me on my direct line +44 (0)203 301 9921 or via email on email@example.com to talk further!