I am looking for an experienced Data Scientist to join an international eCommerce business based in London. The company has had amazing growth over the last years and quickly became labelled as a unicorn start-up, which means the company is valued at $1 billion.
The role offers a lot of freedom as the right candidate will be working independently on a variety of interesting projects. The projects include development of algorithms to analyse user behaviour as well as implementing predictive pricing models. As the company is rapidly growing, this is an amazing opportunity to develop your already existing machine learning and predictive skills!
The main tasks will have a strong focus on finding patterns in data in order to analyse customer behaviour. The Data Scientist will provide the company with essential information about user interaction with the goal of improving marketing strategies and prediction models.
• Understand and analyse user behaviour
• Use the insight to develop predictive statistical models
• Provide colleagues across the company with findings and analysis
• MSc in a scientific or quantitative field
• Experience in the eCommerce industry
• Strong interest in analysing behavioural patterns through data
• Understanding and experience of machine learning
• Strong programming experience (Python, R)
If you think this sounds like an interesting role that matches your experience, contact me on my direct line +44 (0)203 301 9921 or via email on firstname.lastname@example.org to talk further!