Length: 3 Months
My client is looking to hire a Google Analytics Consultant to be an integral part of the Technology BI & analytics team.
You will be responsible for generating insights that drive the growth of our consumer products (mobile, apps and web. An important part of this role will be to develop global methodologies and best practice, and to share knowledge and insights across the wider business. We need someone who understands how data science and analytics inform and improve decision making and drive the business forward.
• Designing and implementing tagging and tracking on web and mobile platforms.
• Providing insight and analysis to understand pain points or opportunities in the customer journey and suggest solutions.
• Measuring the potential opportunity of new features and products before they are built, and their impact after they are released.
• Designing and create actionable reports and dashboards.
Skills & Experience
• 3+ years relevant work experience including web analytics, online testing, reporting and dashboards (eg: Google Analytics, Optimizely, SQL, R, Tableau).
• Hands on technical experience with analytics tracking, ideally with Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics or similar tools.
• Experience with online testing or conversion optimization.
• Experience working with business stakeholders to create and design reports and dashboards.
• Hands on experience with SQL and databases.