Creating first class front-end with cutting edge technologies for health science startup.
- Our client is currently looking for a Front-End Developer.
The ideal candidate, thinks pragmatically and solution driven and enjoys discussing problems as well as sharing solutions within his team and stakeholders.
Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
You will be part of a cross-functional team of designers and software developers.
• Develop new user-facing features
• Build reusable components for future use
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
• Perform comprehensive unit testing
• Create high-quality code
• Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
• Find the best approaches and tools to solve problems
Skills and qualifications
• Strong record in delivering first class web interfaces
• Good understanding of react-redux and redux-saga
• Experience in incorporating REST APIs
• Good understanding of Responsive Design
• Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues
• Proficient reading, writing and speaking skills in German or English
Nice to have
• Experience with IBM API Connect or loopback.io
• Experiences with MongoDB
• Interested in Data Science and Machine Learning
• 3 month contract with option of being extended
• Start: 01 December 2016
• ReactJS, Redux, redux-saga based on reactboilerplate.com
• Material Design with material-ui.com
• Weekly scrum sprints
• 100% capacity (minimum > 80%)
• Preferable on-site/ WeWork Berlin Mitte (remote possible)
If this sounds good to you, please send your application with resume, project list or portfolio.