I am looking for an experienced Data Scientist to join an exciting up-and-coming online travel company based in London. The company has doubled the number of employees over the last year and has extensive growth plans in place.
The role will be the first of its kind in the company which gives the right candidate an excellent chance to a rapid career progression. The company is looking to grow the team significantly over the next year with the Data Scientist working as the team leader.
The main tasks will have a strong focus on finding patterns in data in order to analyse customer behaviour. The Data Scientist will provide the company with essential information about user interaction to improve site performance and the effectiveness of marketing channels.
• Understand and analyse user behaviour
• Use the insight to improve website performance
• Provide colleagues across the company with findings and analysis
• MSc in a scientific or quantitative field
• Experience in the eCommerce industry
• Strong interest in analysing behavioural patterns through data
• Understanding and experience of attribution modelling
• Strong programming experience (Python, R)
If you think this sounds like an interesting role that matches your experience, contact me on my direct line +44 (0)203 301 9921 or via email on email@example.com to talk further!