The purpose of this role is to work in conjunction with various departments to develop and deliver high performing advertising campaigns in a timely manner. You will form part of the Ad Operations team as a campaign trafficker and will report into the Operations Account Managers.
• Collect campaign assets to ensure creative specs and lead times are adhered to.
• Create and traffic ad campaigns in my clients proprietary DSP.
• Use technical knowhow to troubleshoot issues and campaign discrepancies within the constraints of my clients managed service SLA. Escalating to the relevant department where necessary.
• Interact with account managers, sales, platform engineers and partners on various ops projects.
• Work with Product and Engineering teams to fix bugs, improve the platform and test new features
• Be proactive in developing own knowledge on industry standards and new technology.
• Actively participate in weekly meetings with the EMEA Operations team
• Help maintain location database in line with company requirements in all EMEA regions.
• Help maintain company wiki from an Ops point of view. In particular training documents and “how to” guides.
- Minimum 3- 5 years trafficking experience with RTB/Programmatic buying experience.
- Familiarity with ad servers, rich media vendors, web debugging tools
- Understanding of online ad serving concepts
- Cool under pressure and able to concentrate in the middle of any chaos.
- Creative problem solver, self-motivated and driven. Highly organised, detail oriented and very focused.