Start: 1st January
Xcede are currently working with a Data Consultancy who are seeking a freelance Insight Analyst to work within their Analytics division on a regular ad-hoc basis.
The ideal candidate will come from a marketing / CRM background in a traditional analytics / insight role.
The candidate will need to have an inquisitive and problem solving nature and always seeking to answer key marketing questions using data as the source.
• SQL server skills at an advanced level is an absolute must have
• Also, SAS or R knowledge at an advanced level.
• A solid understanding of relational databases, flat data files and extensive data manipulation skills to organise the data into a structure that is suitable for analysis.
• An understanding of data mining processes and how they are used within CRM. (Examples could include CHAID / CART, Logistic Regression, Clustering, Discriminant analysis.)
• Understanding of how these models are built and applied in either SAS or R will also be required.
• Commercial understanding of how insights can lead to a tangible benefit for clients.
• Agency background and experience
• Data Science knowledge