3 x Graduate Software Engineers / Computer Science Graduates
FinTech Web Trading – Software Development House
Liverpool Street / Bank
3 x Graduate Software Engineers / Computer Science Graduates are needed within a cutting edge Fintech leader in the Web Trading space. The company are looking to recruit people who have a degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar technical degree at 2:1 or above and are motivated and ambitious team players.
This business offer a comprehensive graduate programme that kick-starts a career in software by offering 6 months of training and rotation around their various software teams:
o Also employing various software engineering tools – Github, Travis and Jenkins
- Engineer in Test Team (Comprehensively understanding test best practices, creating automated tests, functional and non-functional tests – using JSUnit, Mockito, Selenium, Jasmine etc)
- Engineer in Support Team (code-level analysis, debugging, development support on APIs, customer support etc)
- Technical Consultant Team (Demo programming, pre-sales engineering, evaluations of software with prospective clients etc)
Do you have?
- A degree in computer science or similar technical subject from a Top 20 university/computer science department.
- Enthusiasm for creating quality software, and ability to show it.
- Development experience using an object oriented language, such as Java, C# or C++.
- Good understanding of modern software engineering practices, including unit testing (TDD), continuous integration, automated functional testing, design patterns and modularisation.
- Ability to engage clients confidently and diplomatically.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
If you think this opportunity sounds of interest then please get in touch for more information.