We are currently recruiting for a Product Data Analyst for an initial 4-6 week contract. The client is one of our larger accounts at Xcede. The rate available for this is £300 per day.
- You will be responsible for creating and managing tools to improve customer insight and measure success across the Product team
- The creation of automated Product Dashboards which surface activity data about our customers to Product Managers.
- The creation of views of online customer journeys, aligned with cross channel usage that highlight conversion & pain points at each stage
- Being the central point of contact for questions around the impact of feature changes on customer behaviour
- You need good hands-on data analytics skills or basic programming capabilities (SQL, Python, VBA, R etc.)
- To be experienced building data visualisations or dashboards
Agile and Technically able - You will be hands-on in the creation of analytics & reporting and be comfortable with scripting languages such as SQL, or Python to pull data from APIs and databases and experience building automated reports.