(Senior) Data Scientist – Cologne – Hadoop, Spark, Python, Machine Learning
Keywords: Data Science, Big Data, Hadoop, Spark, Python, Scala, Java, Machine Learning, Social Media, Marketing, Manufacturing
For a leading manufacturer of utilities I’m currently looking for an experienced Data Scientist for their office close to Cologne who wants to drive the business with his innovative thinking and ideas forward.
Boosting their existing Data Science Team it will be your responsibility to contribute with individualised solutions to a variety of projects e.g. the analysis of social media and production data as well as the optimization of their Big Data platform by implementing Machine Learning algorithms.
- University degree in computer science, mathematics, statistics, physics or a similar quantitative field.
- Great familiarity and hands-on experiences with languages like Python, R, Java or Scala.
- Deep understanding of developing and implementing Machine Learning algorithms and statistical models.
- Familiarity with Big Data Technologies like Hadoop, Spark and Flink.
- Curiosity and the motivation to constantly improve your own skills and knowledge
- Fluency in English; German is a plus.
- Marketing experience is an advantage.
- An attractive salary as well as non-monetary benefits like flexible working hours and trainings.
- Versatile and interdisciplinary projects, while working with latest technologies.
- Working in an open-minded and international environment with young and motivated colleagues.
- Modern working environment in an area with a good transport system.
Are you interested? Then send your CV to email@example.com or get in touch with Sarah directly.