UX Mobile Designer (App / Mobile UX / Retail / eCommerce) required by my client a major eCommerce house in London on a 6 month initial contract
This role is paying up to £550/day
As UX mobile designer you will be analytically focused and understand the customer requirements in detail and be able to translate that into real life product requirements
This is a global brand with millions of customers and the work you will be doing will have a direct impact on their customer base. These will be projects you can show to your friends and family!
You will have:
• Mobile app experience is essential – demonstrated on a portfolio
• A clear, sharp and easily navigated portfolio
• Expertise in research, conceptual design, prototyping, detailed design, usability testing, and implementation.
• Solid understanding of the software development life cycle (no coding required)
• Expertise in creating quick sketches, paper prototypes and translating them to fully functional prototypes.
• Experience with data analytics and optimization tools such as Omniture, Test & Target, optimizely
If this is of interest, please get in touch as this is an urgent