Xcede’s Data Science team are working with one of the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies based in Cambridge. Having recently demonstrated fantastic value across the whole business, their central Business Intelligence team is set for further growth and looking to hire three experienced Data Scientists. They will be working on a wide variety of projects including working with enormous patient data sets, as well as linking closely with HR, finance and advanced analytics teams.
- MSc or PhD in Statistics, Machine Learning, Computer Science, or similar field
- Good machine learning background
- Strong BI and visualisation skills (Tableau, Qlikview)
- Good programming skills (Python, R)
- Domain knowledge (patient data sets, pharmaceutical, bioinformatics, etc.) would be a huge advantage
If you are interested in this or other Data Scientist opportunities please contact Matthew Jones on firstname.lastname@example.org or +44(0)203 301 9931. Unfortunately this position is only available to candidates eligible to work in the EU without sponsorship.
For all of our live Data Scientist positions in the UK please click here - https://www.xcede.co.uk/browse-jobs/permanent-jobs/uk-jobs/data-science-and-big-data-jobs/