Customer Insight Manager / London / Up to £50,000 + company bonus & benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the world's leading online, entertainment companies. This role is based in their head office in Central London. You will be joining the company during a period of growth as they get set to launch a brand new partnership programme with another leading UK name. Following this, they understand they need to grow their insight and analytics capabilities so are looking to bring on additional support to help produce and provide a new customer satisfaction model.
You will be a part of the wider insight analytics function, providing the ability to understand the reasons behind customer behaviour, and help in their obsession to understand their customer base to help retain and attract new customers. This new customer satisfaction model will also help them in growing even further.
What will I be doing?
- Lead insight and develop various research capabilities
- Manage various research projects to support key business targets
- Communicate insight across all areas of the business
- Develop new models to define customers
- Communicate market insight and competitor insight
What do I need?
- Strong academic background with a reasearch or statistics focused degree
- Statistical knowledge and experience
- Research or consulting background with experience in ROI models
- Strong communication and presentation capabilities
- Ability to work in a fast paced, project based environment
- Proven experience in working with market research methodologies - qualitative and quantitative