Customer Analyst / London / Up to £45,000 + company bonus & benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK's leading and most loved media, entertainment brands. This role is based in their office in Central London. You will be joining the company following a period of restructure, change and re-focus as they launch even more aspects to their business hence, need even more resources to track their customer behaviour and spends and honour their customer loyalty as well.
You will be a part of the wider customer analytics function, providing the ability to understand the reasons behind customer behaviour, and help in their obsession to understand their customer base to help retain customers. The role well help in developing new customer strategies moving forward.
What will I be doing?
- Analyse customer and competitor behaviour
- Contribute to advanced analytics and modelling to predict customer behaviour
- Provide analysis of customer engagement from various marketing campaigns
What do I need?
- Strong analytical background with a degree in a maths/stats/engineering focused area
- Experience in using SQL is essential
- Statistical analysis and modelling experience
- Strong presentation capabilities to present insight
- Ability to work in a fast paced, project based environment