Senior Analytics Manager / London / Up to £70,000 + company bonus & benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK's leading marketing companies. This role is based in their head office in Central London and you will get the chance to join the business following an extremely positive period of recognition and acknowledgement on the market. You will be joining the company as they look to expand in their client base alongside helping their client's understand their customer and the analytics behind them even better.
You will be a part of the wider insight analytics function, with the task of up-skilling the analysts in the team. You will help to promote the use of analytics across all of their clients and internal teams to help deliverable actionable insight that can help set them apart from their competitors.
What will I be doing?
- Deliver analysis and insight to non-technical audiences
- Work with client facing teams to solve problems and answer data driven questions
- Build strong relationships, both internally and externally
- Provide guidance and support to analysts in the team
- Ensure quality control internally and externally
What do I need?
- Strong academic background in a numerate or business focused project
- Statistical knowledge and experience gained ideally in an agency environment - around 5 years' experience
- Knowledge of statistical modelling, in particular exposure to econometric models
- Strong communication and presentation capabilities
- Experience in using SAS / R / SPSS