Our objective is to find top talent for some of the largest and most reputable companies in the UK. Xcede are offering a fantastic opportunity for graduates to experience, learn and recruit within the Digital and Data market.
The way businesses use technology is changing and Xcede has been at the heart of this over the last five years. We specialise in Data, Analytics and Digital recruitment, these markets are seen as one of the main areas of growth over the next 10 years. As a result, we require enthusiastic individuals to help our clients achieve their staffing needs.
As you begin your career with Xcede you will be offered industry leading training and development through a module based Academy. This has been designed to equip you with all the skills necessary to make you a successful recruitment consultant.
What will you be doing?
As a Graduate Recruitment Consultant we will guide and train you to become a leading expert in sourcing top talent. Through our Training Academy and in-house trainer, you will follow a programme with that will cover all areas of recruitment including; relationship management, advanced sales techniques, competency based interviewing and research methodologies.
Recruitment at Xcede isn’t just about developing clients. You will be taking the lead in helping people develop and advance their careers as well as organising interviews and liaising between candidates and clients. This will eventually lead to contract negotiation and ultimately result in you becoming a well-rounded recruiter.
What to expect in your first year at Xcede…
• Your base salary plus industry leading commission
• Realistic first year earnings of £30k - £50k
• We reward you for your hard work with amazing incentives including:
- Industry leading commission/bonus
- Wining and dining in some of London’s top venues including Michelin star restaurants
- Holiday incentives including Skiing in the Alps and cruising on a Yacht in the Med
- Your birthday as an extra holiday
- Company social events including cocktail making classes, Xcede football team and go-karting
- Break out area with a beer and wine fridge and game consoles
- Additional benefits including subsidised Gym membership, Healthcare, Pension and Life Insurance
What kind of person are we looking for?
We are looking for candidates who have a history of going above and beyond. If you have been involved in activities such as being a captain of a team, taking part in a student union or success in any other extracurricular activities then we are interested in talking to you. We want candidates who demonstrate pass success to join our dynamic environment.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity!
Contact Melissa Santos on 0203 301 9939 | email@example.com to find out more!