Role: Social Listening Analyst
Contract Length: 3 months
Rate: £350 - £380
I am currently recruiting on behalf of a media agency based in Central London. They require a Social Listening Analyst for a contract to start next week.
Working on a campaign you will be analysing social Media response to an advertising compaign. You'll be looking at Twitter, Facebook and Youtube.
You'll be extrapolating consumer comments and also analysing how the brand message is conveyed. You will look into how the ad was received in multiple countries.
- Analysing the consumer interpretation of the key message of the campaign.
- Looking into consumer response to new content?
- Analysing the expectations from the campaign and consumer response to the product?
- Looking at Audience demographics include age groups and locations.
- It is essential that you have experience of social data tools (Crimson Hexagon, Brandwatch, Spredfast, Sprinklr, Percolate, Social Bakers, Lithium Social Web, etc.)
- You must be familiar with all social networks – from Facebook to Youtube, Instagram and Twitter.
- You need to be a strong presenter as you will regular present to clients and stakeholders.
- Analytical tools experience – Google Analytics and Adobe, SQL, or similar.