Length: 3 Months
Location: Shalford, Surrey
My client has an exciting opportunity for a Web Designer, to join their Design, Development and Engineering Centre.
The Creative Team is a recent edition to the company and is continuing to grow with a high focus to expand its digital presence.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work across development of both web and mobile experiences, whilst working with the in-house design team and copy writers.
• Up-to-date with the latest technology, trends and developments
• Develop high quality responsive websites, and rich multimedia experiences according to the brief and technical specifications
• Work closely with designers to match visual design intent
• Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
• Ensure all new developments are fully documented and tested
Experience and Qualifications:
• jQuery, JSON
• Responsive Design
• HTML5, CSS3, SASS, PHP, MySQL
• AWS, Wordpress
• Proven track record of websites
• Ability to multi-task and to work to strict deadlines