Data Engineer (Spark / eCommerce / Python)
Data Engineer (Spark / eCommerce / Python / Machine learning) required by my client on a 6-month initial contract based in central London
This is position is paying around £500/day and is to start as soon as possible
As a data engineer Your role in this project will be to helps prepare data for algorithm tuning and helps integrate algorithms into production.
The client needs someone to integrate Python algorithms with data flows and test designs to enable experimentation and performance measurement of multiple algorithms across several training and test scenarios
You will require strong experience with, Spark; deploying models written in machine learning libraries; Kafka, Hadoop.
• Ability to code algorithms (preferably in Python), developing models for machine learning
• Ability to translate business challenges into Data Science hypotheses, experiments and algorithms
• Expertise with Spark and Data Science stack.
• Experience with SQL and ability to profile and transform relational data structures
• Working knowledge of Design of Experiments.
• Be Familiar with software engineering techniques including version control, build automation, testing.