Role: UX.UI Designer
Rate: £450 Per Day
Contract: 6 Months
I'm working within the innovation area of a UK Leading Brand, this is an opportunity to work with an organisation that has seen significant growth over the last 3 years with plans to go global in the imminent future. I'm looking for someone to work alongside an already successful design team, ideally we need a hybrid who can create brilliant user interface designs across web and mobile, but also help create a user-centred approach to improve interactive behaviour, engagement and site optimisation.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a company which has transformed the way we control the energy supply within our households!
Working in the west-end this will be an initial 6 month contract with the highly likelihood of an extension.
Overview of the skill-set needed:
• Strong working knowledge of Photoshop or Sketch, and associated design tools
• High standard UI design portfolio including grid layout, typography, iconography and application design examples
• Excellent understanding of design patterns in all platforms for web and mobile
• Proven experience with prototyping tools such as MarvelApp, Flinto for Mac, Invision or Framer JS (just to name a few)
• Ability to create wireframes as well as visual design comps
• Experience with user interface design patterns and standard UCD methodologies
• Adhere to and follows existing styles and brand guidelines
• Be able to explain the process and not just the design and test the prototypes with real users
• Preferred knowledge with working in Ecommerce
If you’re interested in this position please reply with an updated cv and portfolio – Nathan.firstname.lastname@example.org