Company: Leading Multi-Channel Retailer.
Salary: £70,000 - £75,000
This industry leading multi-channel retailer, is looking to dramatically increase its digital offering and has recently opened a digital innovation hub. The hub has been subject to over £130 million of investment and will be entirely focused on creating a new range of digital products and services that look to engage with the customer at varying stages of the customer journey.
Working alongside product owners, user experience designers, developers and analysts, the lead UI designer will be tasked with building out a strong UI team as well as creating pixel perfect designs for all things web, tablet and mobile. The role will be fairly hands on, but the initial focus will be on building out a team, whilst working with the UX & Service Design lead on a strategical level to come up with the next generation of digital services for the business.
The successful Lead UI Designer will have worked for either a reputable agency or brand. This is a perfect opportunity for a senior UI designer seeking more of a leading role.
• User Interface design for a variety of native applications across ios & android.
• Experience working alongside user experience and product teams.
• A firm believer in agile methodologies.
• Expert in Creative Suite software.
• Previous experience managing a team.
• A passion for creating pixel perfect designs.