Xcede’s Data Science team are working exclusively with an exciting education technology start-up who are looking to grow their Data Science team. The company have just been acquired by a global brand, and this is an important hire for the business as they use data science to solve one of the biggest problems in education.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Data Scientist to have a real positive impact on individuals and society.
• MSc or PhD (preferred) in a statistically focussed degree
• Commercial experience as a Data Scientist would be preferred, but not required
• Ability to design algorithms, develop models and prototype solutions
• Good programming skills (ideally Python)
• Good machine learning background
• NLP (Natural Language Processing) experience (particularly ontology and semantic) would be a big advantage
If you are interested in this or other Data Scientist opportunities please contact Matthew Jones on firstname.lastname@example.org or +44(0)203 301 9931. Unfortunately this position is only available to candidates eligible to work in the EU without sponsorship.
For all of our live Data Scientist positions in the UK please click here - https://www.xcede.co.uk/browse-jobs/permanent-jobs/uk-jobs/data-science-and-big-data-jobs/