Marketing Analytics Manager / Manchester / Up to £55,000 + benefits
My client, based in Manchester, are a leading eCommerce brand and they are looking to hire a Marketing Analytics Manager to join their fast paced marketing function.
You will be responsible for driving understanding across all marketing channels ensuring profitability in all aspects of activity.
They are looking for someone that is highly analytical and that isn't afraid of getting their hands dirty.
What will I be doing?
- Providing the wider business with insight across all of the digital marketing channels
- Work with various teams to analyse customer behaviour and lead insight on new loyalty and segmentation plans
- Support the delivery of marketing focused data projects
What do I need?
- Strong analytical background with a degree in an analytical area
- Minimum of 3 years' experience working in marketing analytics
- Experience in working with large data sets
- SQl skills with the ability to query databases