Junior Data Analyst / London / Up to £23,000 + company bonus & benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK's leading sports analytics agencies. This role is based in their head office in London. You will be joining the company in a period of growth as they aim to expand their customer base right across the UK, targeting even more specified customers.
You will be a part of the wider marketing team, providing the ability to understand the clients, analyse the performance and report the insight back to senior board level directors. The role is designed to be an internal and external consultative position, so it is really important the right candidate wants to have that exposure across the business. Also, it is equally important that the right candidate has an interest or a passion for sports of any kind be it going to the gym, supporting your favourite club or playing as a part of a sporting team.
What will I be doing?
- Helping clients build stronger relationships with their customers
- Helping improve customer experience
- Presenting insight to clients and managers
What do I need?
- Strong academics; ideally a maths, computer science or stats based degree
- Strong Excel skills
- Ability to build strong working relationships
- Strong presentation capabilities to present insight
*Please note that advanced excel is necessary for the role but the company are offering on the job training in SQL if it is not known already*