Business MI Manager | Manchester | £40,000 - £55,000
This role with a leading ecommerce brand offers complete autonomy, as the MI Manager you will be accountable for the overall MI & Business Intelligence functions.
As our MI Manager you will define how we collate, make ready and distribute business information and choose what disply or format best meets the needs of the business stakeholders
You will need to:
- Build reporting solutions using a range of Analytics and BI tools
- Define a reporting infrastructure
- Manager the MI data flows between appropriate business units
Required skills / experience:
-Hands on experience of reporting and analytics tools such as Qlikview, SSRS, Tableau, Excel, SQL Server, SQL, Cognos etc.
- Experience working with large data sets
- knowledge of database / data warehouse architecture
Business MI Manager | Manchester | £40,000 - £75,000