DATA ANALYST / MARKETING AUTOMATION / MARKETO / DYNAMICS CRM
In this role you are responsible for managing the administrative tasks and maintaining the quality of the data in our marketing automation system Marketo/MS Dynamics CRM.
You will also collaborate closely with the firm's Marketing Automation and special programs teams to create data maintenance programs.
• Manage the administrative tasks and maintaining the quality of the data in (Marketo) and CRM (e.g, identifying duplicates, merging/deactivating records across both platforms). Working to ensure data integrity.
• Entering of new data or resolving imported data issues; perform data entry work, as necessary.
• Strengthen the integration of our third-party data sources
• Perform extracting, exporting, and importing of data across multiple platforms.
• Data profiling, identify data anomalies and perform data reconciliations
• Audit data to ensure data integrity and quality
• Perform data analysis of key problem areas to assist in root cause analysis
• Document any trends identified in data profiling for best practices processes and governance
• Work closely with the area marketing teams to develop solutions that meet client’s requirements
• Understand business/project goals to craft and deliver meaningful solutions to our client facing teams
• Manage a contact database for various channels within Marketo/MS Dynamics CRM. This includes:
o Researching, maintaining the freshness of this data on a quarterly basis (and interim when data updates become known)
o Running data analysis as needed by the marketing team on database composition
o Following each new eDM send, run a series of reports. Prepare outputs into business-level presentation with simple synopsis of the data
o Refine process documents for this strategic channel program
• Overseeing data maintenance and ensuring the accuracy of information in the Marketing automation database in its entirety, Entering new data or resolving imported data issues from third party databases and perform data entry work, as necessary, to maintain integrity of data within the Marketo database. This may include assistance with data management and integration from 3rd party sources such as Rainking.
• Create presentations, charts, tables and graphs
• Translate data findings to non-technical audiences to assist with business decision making
• Bachelor’s degree (Mathematics / Statistics / Analytics a plus).
• 5 years of related experience administering a CRM database, marketing automation database or equivalent is preferred
• Experience with Marketo and/or MS Dynamics CRM a plus
• Background in data processing, data entry and analytics
• Strong Excel skills
• Adept problem-solver, who is proactive and a self-starter
• The successful candidate will have the ability to function in a service-oriented, multiple-authorities environment
• Demonstrate ability to ascertain knowledge and insight from broad data sets and synthesize data to understandable levels