Digital Content Manager
Location: Central London
Start: 19th September 2016
Length: 12 Months
The Digital Content Manager initiates, plans and coordinates all Global Marketing initiated content updates to my clients website and its 20 local language sites.
The Digital Content Manager will collaborate very closely with my clients global marketers, content writers, translation agencies and content loaders to ensure the timely publishing of content, assets and associated pages.
Scope of Work:
• Support monthly content refreshes and daily content authoring, publishing and user experience requests across site sections and pages.
• Provide brand style, editorial and web best practice guidance for internal global marketing stakeholders’ content & creative requests
• Work with both the Digital Marketing team and global marketers to ensure the website content pipeline reflects both business priorities and strategic digital marketing objectives.
• Manage and maintain an organic editorial calendar which both communicates upcoming publishing activities while also taking into account recommended promotional activities across key pages; including but not limited to the homepage and top-level pages.
• Quality control (QC) review of pages published by content loaders with regular audits of other pages authored by resources outside of the Digital Marketing team.
• Coordinate directly with the Digital Marketing Manager, Social Media Manager and other writing resources to ensure SEO reviews and cross-channel promotions are considered for strategic content.
• Coordinate monthly translation calendar to ensure prioritization, deadlines, agency work and content loading activities are considered.
• Basic “writing for the web” experience and knowledge of best practices
• Experience with web content management process at a global scale
• Familiar with image optimization best practices (Photoshop knowledge is a plus)
• Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
• Strong communication skills
• Must display professionalism and confidence
• Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and SharePoint
• Ability to work with multiple stakeholders across various time zones