Xcede’s Data Science team are working closely with the Founders of one of the hottest high growth start-ups in Europe as they continue to expand their London Engineering function.
They’re currently looking to add another Data Scientist to the team - you won’t be working on ad-hoc analytics. Instead, you’ll be using advanced machine-learning techniques to build tools that will improve the business and make their service highly personalised. Problems they tackle are diverse and range from optimising marketing channels to designing unique (tasty!) product offerings.
• Translating unstructured business problems into ML frameworks
• Determining novel metrics to evaluate existing ML models
• Clustering customers into segments with similar behaviour
• Processing, cleansing and verifying the integrity of data
• Collaborating with Tech team to productionise ML algorithms
• MSc or PhD in Machine Learning, Math, Stats, Computer Science or equivalent
• Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and optimisation algorithms
• Experience in Python (pandas, sci-kit learn, etc.) or R
• Experience in deploying machine learning algorithms into production environments (AWS)
Career Benefits & Exciting Bits:
• A unique and exciting product offering with multiple award wins!
• A management and ownership framework recognised for their great work and healthy approach (more award wins!)
• Some of the tastiest perks in the business! :)
If you are interested in this or other Data Scientist or Data Engineering vacancies please contact Niall Wharton on firstname.lastname@example.org or +44(0)203 301 9908. Unfortunately, this position is only available to candidates eligible to work in the EU without sponsorship.
For all of our live Data Scientist positions in the UK please click here - https://www.xcede.co.uk/browse-jobs/permanent-jobs/uk-jobs/data-science-and-big-data-jobs/