Xcede’s Data Science team are partnering with the world’s largest social network and helping them find great Data Engineers and Data Scientists to work on their London based projects. Not one to be missed!
• BS/BA in Computer Science or Mathematics.
• 5+ years’ experience in the data warehouse space.
• 5+ years’ experience in custom ETL design, implementation and maintenance.
• 5+ years’ experience working with either a Map Reduce or an MPP system.
• 5+ years’ experience with programming languages, Python preferred.
• Hands on and deep experience with schema design and dimensional data modelling.
• Ability to write efficient SQL/Hive statements.
• Ability to analyse data to identify deliverables, gaps and inconsistencies.
• Excellent communication skills including the ability to identify and communicate data driven insights.
• Ability and interest in managing and communicating data warehouse plans to internal clients.
Career Benefits & Exciting Bits:
• Working with a world class team of likeminded experts.
• The opportunity to work with one of the largest collections of Data collated by a single company in the world.
• You’ll be working on a specific project offering by the client in question – your contribution will have a direct, measurable contribution to something being used in production by millions of users.
If you are interested in this or other Data Scientist or Data Engineering vacancies please contact Niall Wharton on firstname.lastname@example.org or +44(0)203 301 9908.
For all of our live Data Scientist positions in the UK please click here - https://www.xcede.co.uk/browse-jobs/permanent-jobs/uk-jobs/data-science-and-big-data-jobs/