Xcede’s Data Science team are collaborating with one of the world’s foremost image recognition and augmented reality platforms. Already working with some of the world's top brands, including Pepsi, Coca-Cola, Procter & Gamble, General Mills, Anheuser-Busch, Elle, Glamour, Honda and BMW their mobile app has been downloaded over 45 million times.
Our client is now looking for a Computer Vision Researcher to join their Deep Learning R&D team who can help bring their technology to the next level. You will be part of a strong, experienced team that builds some of the core technologies that integrate in the app. Core projects;
• researching and implementing the latest computer vision algorithms in the areas of image recognition (using deep learning)
• improve performance and extend the capabilities of their products
• work closely with the other research engineers
• architect, extend and maintain our shared codebase
• Strong interest and understanding of the latest in deep learning research
• Experience with the deep learning framework Torch, as well as with GPU-bound high performance computing
• Evidence of proficiency in programming (either in C++, Python or Lua)
• A very good understanding of software architecture and programming patterns and paradigms. You have experience with writing multithreaded code.
Career Benefits & Exciting Bits:
• As a growing company spearheading the exciting augmented reality industry, the biggest perk of all is the creative freedom and control you’ll be afforded; this is a genuine opportunity to shape a brand new medium and the way in which people all over the world use it.
• Their senior management team are dedicated, hands-on, approachable people who will nurture your talent and encourage the development of your own ideas.
If you are interested in this or other Data Scientist or Data Engineering vacancies please contact Niall Wharton on firstname.lastname@example.org or +44(0)203 301 9908. Unfortunately, this position is only available to candidates eligible to work in the EU without sponsorship.
For all of our live Data Scientist positions in the UK please click here - https://www.xcede.co.uk/browse-jobs/permanent-jobs/uk-jobs/data-science-and-big-data-jobs/