CRM / EMAIL-MARKETING / MARKETING / CUSTOMER INSIGHT
To lead CRM projects and the execution of multi-channel marketing campaigns, which support the customer strategy and departmental and channel specific objectives.
• End to end management of the build and launch of multiple concurrent campaigns, predominantly in the email channel, using our CRM platforms.
• Lead the development of process improvements, including on boarding to new software platforms, to ensure the timeliness, quality and accuracy of our campaigns.
• Support vendor evaluations and recommend technical improvements with a focus on automation and personalisation.
• Ensure effective collaboration with creative, technology and insight teams to enhance campaign delivery and platform improvements.
• Regularly monitor and evaluate channel KPIs and engagement metrics and present to Commercial Manager.
• Support the Marketing team with testing and campaign analysis requirements and take an active role in optimisation.
• Responsibility for the mentoring of a junior Marketing Executive to build their CRM skills toolkit.
Skills & Experience:
• Experience as end user or support services with top tier CRM platforms (Responsys, Selligent, Salesforce, Experian, Adobe etc.).
• Can manage projects autonomously and processes to the highest standards and to tight timelines, ideally within retail sector.
• Working to numerous deadlines, some of which are short.
• Numerate and analytically minded and is able to work with data. Intermediate analyst skills, including sql, advantageous but not essential.
• Capable of building and developing relationships with key stakeholders, both internally and externally including IT and insight teams.
• IT literate, including a high level of skills within Excel, Word and PowerPoint.