Xcede’s Data Science team are working with a company who are truly trying to make the world better. By combining the latest technology with the knowledge and experience of the best doctors, they make healthcare simpler, more valuable, more accessible and more affordable for people everywhere.
Currently, my client are looking for a motivated, scientifically sophisticated and technically capable scientist with experience of Bayesian approaches to machine learning and AI, to aid in the development of their market-leading products.
The focus of this role is on the creation and improvement of graphical models that form the basis of many of the key AI systems. A candidate for this role will have knowledge and experience in modelling decision systems as graphical models as well as familiarity with methods of inference on these models. Experience with knowledge engineering specific to these types of models will be considered a very strong asset.
• An artificial intelligence scientist with experience in statistical and machine learning models specific to AI, either academic or commercial.
• Experience with probabilistic graphical models (Bayesian networks) is essential. This is a central component of the role, and should be demonstrated in the form of multiple academic publications and/or delivered commercial products.
• Knowledge of database technologies (NoSQL / graph) is a significant plus.
Career Benefits & Exciting Bits:
• Working in one of the most vital uses of Data Science out there – the work that you do could save lives.
• A team of the highest quality that continues to grow with specialisms in NLP, Deep Learning, Machine Learning, Advanced Stats, and more (profiles available on request).
• A really fun working environment – they work hard but there are loads of fun social activities to take part in if you choose to!
If you are interested in this or other Data Scientist or Data Engineering vacancies please contact Niall Wharton on email@example.com or +44(0)203 301 9908. Unfortunately, this position is only available to candidates eligible to work in the EU without sponsorship.
For all of our live Data Scientist positions in the UK please click here - https://www.xcede.co.uk/browse-jobs/permanent-jobs/uk-jobs/data-science-and-big-data-jobs/