Xcede’s Data Science team are working with a company who are truly trying to make the world better. By combining the latest technology with the knowledge and experience of the best doctors, they make healthcare simpler, more valuable, more accessible and more affordable for people everywhere.
Currently, they’re looking for a senior data architect to join our artificial intelligence team, who would like to be part of a collaborative and growing data team based in their central London office. You will be working with their product teams to support and release great products across the company and you will have a chance to shape their vision of developing intelligent predictive health solutions.
Your main task will be to study the many sources of data they have and plan to add, and design an optimal architecture for them to ensure efficient and meaningful data flow to help create the medical insights they seek. You will work with a data scientist, several predictive analytics and machine learning developers, as well as other backend and frontend teams in a truly cross-functional environment. You can expect to mentor and guide others through best practices around data management.
• Hands-on experience in research and development related to knowledge representation and ontologies
• Practical experience with architecting large and complex data management systems combining different types of data which vary in source, format, frequency, and quality
• Well versed in the use of one or more triplestores (StarDog, GraphDB, etc)
Career Benefits & Exciting Bits:
• Working in one of the most vital uses of Data Science out there – the work that you do could save lives.
• A team of the highest quality that continues to grow with specialisms in NLP, Deep Learning, Machine Learning, Advanced Stats, and more (profiles available on request)
• A really fun working environment – they work hard but there are loads of fun social activities to take part in if you choose to!
If you are interested in this or other Data Scientist or Data Engineering vacancies please contact Niall Wharton on email@example.com or +44(0)203 301 9908. Unfortunately, this position is only available to candidates eligible to work in the EU without sponsorship.
For all of our live Data Scientist positions in the UK please click here - https://www.xcede.co.uk/browse-jobs/permanent-jobs/uk-jobs/data-science-and-big-data-jobs/