Xcede’s Data Science team are working with a company who are truly trying to make the world better. By combining the latest technology with the knowledge and experience of the best doctors, they make healthcare simpler, more valuable, more accessible and more affordable for people everywhere.
Currently, they’re looking for a motivated, scientifically sophisticated and technically capable AI scientist, ideally an expert in Machine Learning and Predictive Analytics, to aid in the development of our market-leading products.
The focus of this role is to build a cutting-edge Predictive Health engine which, based on models built on a vast number of data points, can assess the current state of a person’s health and coach them to prevent sickness. It will rely on the latest machine learning and deep learning techniques to build an ever-evolving and scalable model. AI is a great focus area at the company and so you can expect to spend time educating the rest of the team on the latest technologies and algorithms, and come up with ideas on maximizing the use of our data.
Ideally you will have knowledge and experience in modeling decision systems as graphical models as well as familiarity with methods of inference on these models. Experience with knowledge engineering specific to these types of models will be considered a very strong asset. If you’ve built a predictive analytics engine before, then you’re our ideal candidate!
• A Machine Learning expert with experience in statistical and predictive analytics models specific to AI, either academic or commercial, demonstrated through several academic publications and/or delivered commercial products
• A broad knowledge of machine learning techniques and algorithms and the ability to choose the most suitable one for the job or combine several in innovative ways to maximize the outcome (we’re not looking for, say, a Bayesian Networks specialist who doesn’t understand any other methods)
• A proven track record of delivering high profile, user-oriented solutions in a fast-paced environment.
Career Benefits & Exciting Bits:
• Working in one of the most vital uses of Data Science out there – the work that you do could save lives.
• A team of the highest quality that continues to grow with specialisms in NLP, Deep Learning, Machine Learning, Advanced Stats, and more (profiles availab
• A really fun working environment – they work hard but there are loads of fun social activities to take part in if you choose to!
If you are interested in this or other Data Scientist or Data Engineering vacancies please contact Niall Wharton on firstname.lastname@example.org or +44(0)203 301 9908. Unfortunately, this position is only available to candidates eligible to work in the EU without sponsorship.
For all of our live Data Scientist positions in the UK please click here - https://www.xcede.co.uk/browse-jobs/permanent-jobs/uk-jobs/data-science-and-big-data-jobs/