Xcede’s Data Science team are working with a company who are truly trying to make the world better. By combining the latest technology with the knowledge and experience of the best doctors, they make healthcare simpler, more valuable, more accessible and more affordable for people everywhere.
Currently, they’re looking for a Data Scientist to play a crucial role in their AI offering. You will be part of the team building a ground-breaking predictive health solution.
Your task will be to conduct analysis on the vast datasets they collect about patient health records and find ways to extract clinically relevant insights from them. Using advanced statistical modelling with big data analysis and visualization techniques, they will be looking to you to be proactive about suggesting novel ways in which they can use the data they have, as well as suggesting new data points they could gather in order to enrich our insights.
• MSc or PhD in Computer Science – experience in statistical and machine learning models, either academic or commercial.
• • Experience in development of logic-based or probabilistic artificial intelligence systems, especially those used for decision support. (For example, a person with experience in using Bayesian statistics and probabilistic graphical models to build AI systems would be of strong interest).
• Experience with deep learning systems is a strong asset, as is experience with NLP
• Solid understanding of graph databases, e.g. Neo4j especially their use in biomedical settings
Career Benefits & Exciting Bits:
• Working in one of the most vital uses of Data Science out there – the work that you do could save lives.
• A team of the highest quality that continues to grow with specialisms in NLP, Deep Learning, Machine Learning, Advanced Stats, and more (profiles available on request).
• A really fun working environment – they work hard but there are loads of fun social activities to take part in if you choose to!
If you are interested in this or other Data Scientist or Data Engineering vacancies please contact Niall Wharton on email@example.com or +44(0)203 301 9908. Unfortunately, this position is only available to candidates eligible to work in the EU without sponsorship.
For all of our live Data Scientist positions in the UK please click here - https://www.xcede.co.uk/browse-jobs/permanent-jobs/uk-jobs/data-science-and-big-data-jobs/