Xcede’s Data Science team are working with a full service Display & AdTech company who offer a leading platform focused on programmatic advertising with key competences in ad serving, optimization, data management and rich media. The platform itself is built on proprietary technology and is constantly updated with new industry leading and award winning features.
Their Data is NUTS. 50,000,000,000 transactions per day. 1,000,000 requests per second. Cool right?
They’re now looking for a Data Pipeline Engineer and join their phenomenal London unit.
• Strong interest in data pipeline engineering and the data ecosystem (batch/streaming computation engines, databases, schedulers etc.)
• Code base is in Python, so while they strongly prefer Java/Scala, somebody with only Python experience would be ok too, provided they are open to work with Java/Scala code.
• ETL, DWH experience is big advantage (especially open-source “big data” tech like Kafka, Storm, Spark, Hadoop, Cassandra, Airflow, Oozie etc. & MPP Databases like Vertica, Redshift, Teradata etc.
• Ops skills are a big advantage (standard open source stuff like Linux, Mesos, Docker, Puppet, AWS, maintenance of clusters e.g. Kafka, Hadoop, Spark, Storm, Elasticsearch, Cassandra etc.)
Career Benefits & Exciting Bits:
• The Data. Obviously.
• You’ll work with a team of extremely high quality Big Data Engineers, AI Specialists and Data Scientists (profiles available on request) here in London.
• Industry topping wages according to our salary survey & flexible working from home arrangements.
• The wider technical management in the company across the globe are ex-Yahoo, Microsoft, Google, etc. So it’s great from the top down!
If you are interested in this or other Data Scientist / Data Engineering vacancies please contact Niall Wharton on firstname.lastname@example.org or +44(0)203 301 9908. Unfortunately, this position is only available to candidates eligible to work in the EU without sponsorship.
For all of our live Data Scientist positions in the UK please click here - https://www.xcede.co.uk/browse-jobs/permanent-jobs/uk-jobs/data-science-and-big-data-jobs/