Xcede’s Data Science team are working closely with the Founders of an intriguing FinTech start-up utilising Deep Learning and NLP to provide intuitive, automated financial advice based on the user. With a sizeable initial investment and a heavyweight Co-Founder partnership, they’re in a prime position to grow something special. They’re looking for the best people for the job, so if this sounds like an area you’re passionate about, it’s certainly worth getting in touch.
• MSc or PhD in Computer Science – Deep Learning, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing being core components of your academic work.
• Strong Python programming skills
• Ideally commercial experience of some kind (but not necessary)
• An understanding of the possibilities of deep neural nets in a NLP, rather than text mining or computer vision, context.
Career Benefits & Exciting Bits:
• Working in a very niche area technically – Deep Learning applied in an NLP context (think Siri).
• Flexible working conditions (work from home a few days per week if desired)
• This is a role for specialists – academic or commercial experience is fine as long as it is relevant.
• The start-up is providing a very good salary, and unlike many others at their early stage, a benefits package.
If you are interested in this or other Data Scientist or Data Engineering vacancies please contact Niall Wharton on firstname.lastname@example.org or +44(0)203 301 9908. Unfortunately, this position is only available to candidates eligible to work in the EU without sponsorship.
For all of our live Data Scientist positions in the UK please click here - https://www.xcede.co.uk/browse-jobs/permanent-jobs/uk-jobs/data-science-and-big-data-jobs/