Lead Data Analyst / Central London / £70,000 - £75,000
My client is looking for a Lead Data Analyst to join their Analytics function based in Central London. This role will report into the Head of Data and work with both internal and external stakeholders to deliver insight aiming to meet business and client expectations, whilst managing the projects from end to end and mentoring the more junior analyst.
A successful candidate should be able to demonstrate a strong analytically focused background, experience in building predictive models but also demonstrate strong communication skills to deal with the client.
What will I be doing?
- Developing and establishing kep relationships with one of the agencies main accounts
- Develop and deliver meaningful insight and strategies for development
- Mentor and lead the team to ensure they deliver to accurate timelines
What do I need?
- Advanced statistical capabilities using SAS Base (can be using R more recently)
- Strong communications skills with the ability to present insight
- Previous experiences in building statistical models
- SQL Skills
- Ability to manage project deadlines