My client is an International leader in digital and mobile advertising technology across the supply side working with some of the biggest and best publishers across the world. Complete experts within programmatic!
Offering a number of ad tech solutions and products from an ad server, to open exchanges, private market places and their very own platform my client is not only a provider for the digital industry and publishers but also known to hire experts within their field who consult based on their own background and experiences.
As the Account Manager, you will lead partner relationships with publishers and supply aggregators who use my client’s services to monetise their digital content.
The Account Manager should be able to consult and advise partners expanding these relationships to benefit partners in improving their revenue and operating efficiency.
Other responsibilities include:
• The Account Manager will partner with a Solutions Architect to manage all pre-launch activities to integrate technology with partner businesses and ad platforms. Strong project management skills are required.
• The Account Manager during post launch oversees the partner relationship focusing on performance monitoring, business issue resolution, and achieving KPIs of the partnership.
The Account Manager will have revenue goals against a set of partners based on maintaining current business and securing upsell opportunities.
Skills and Experience
• Strong relationship management skills and / or operational experience in leading multiple cross-functional teams to achieve a business objective.
• Self-starter who thrives on innovation and driving ideas forward. Effective problem solver.
• Results-driven and able to identify and execute on new business opportunities or new process efficiencies
• Excellent communication and presentation skills. Demonstrated leadership and persuasive influence. Strong analytical thinker with good business acumen.
• Ability to interact effectively with all levels within partners’ businesses.
• BA / BS degree, desired but not required in engineering, finance, economics
• Strong knowledge of online advertising business
• Experience in digital advertising operations or sales, publisher monetization and yield management, digital advertising technology sales or services
A competitive salary plus 20% bonus and an extensive benefits package is offered with the opportunity to get involved in an exciting business, which is well established globally.
If this sounds like an opportunity right for you please don’t hesitate to get in touch on Rebecca.firstname.lastname@example.org or apply now!