Xcede are currently recruiting a BI Developer initially for a 3 month contract based in Central London.
This contract is with a household name who have become one of the fastest growing companies in the UK in the last few years.
- The ideal candidate will come from a background with demonstrable ETL background.
- Extensive experience with Python
- API integration experience
- ETL tool experience – ideally Talend but Pentaho will also be considered
- Experience working within Amazon Web Services environment
- SQL experience
- Manage Stakeholder relationships
- Data Cleansing and aggregation
- Data Warehouse development and maintenance
- Manage data collection from multiple data sources
- Communicate with third parties to access external data
Interviews will be held week commencing 22/08/16 with a view that the contract will start 29/08/16 – please send your CV today if this is of interest!