Field Marketing Manager
Length: 3 Days per Week for 12 Months
This role will take responsibility for the design, planning, management and measurement of all marketing activities for a strategic advisory business based in the UK, owned by one of the largest consultancies in Europe.
This role is focused on raising awareness of the brand and generating demand for their services amongst UK businesses, working closely with the global marketing team to identify, plan and manage appropriate marketing programs and campaigns.
• Service marketing experience preferably gained from a consultancy firm.
• Strong digital capabilities with experience of marketing automation, website updates and reporting and social media.
• Strong track record of designing and implementing marketing campaigns with high ROI.
• Experience in various facets of marketing, including value proposition and campaign development, social media/advertising, direct mail, telemarketing, marketing automation and PR.
• Experience of working as part of a larger matrix organisation – managing both marketing and non-marketing stakeholders
• Experience working across organisational levels, including executives and technical professionals
• Experience of working autonomously.
• Experience working directly with Sales
• Knowledge of Microsoft enterprise technologies, including Microsoft Office
• Strong communication and influencing skills
• Marketing Technology Knowledge
• Marketing Business Acumen
• Communication skills
• Identification of appropriate marketing programs and campaigns to create awareness of the brand to key customers
• Creation of multi-channel (events, email, DM, social) demand generation campaigns promoting specific offerings.
• Planning and activation of these campaigns using a variety of channels including email via marketing automation (Marketo)
• Maintenance of all social media channels and creation of ongoing social media calendar. Paid social activity to be included as part of campaign plan, and to be measured and evaluated for success.
• Measurement and performance reporting, including managing reviews with the Head of Sales and CEO
• Production of sales collateral and provision of support to the sales team is required, including managing vendors and agencies working on our behalf such as PR, telemarketing, print and promotional product vendors.
• Managing the marketing program budget
• Delivering agreed performance goals, including marketing influenced pipeline, activity responses and marketing qualified leads
• Execution activities include managing vendors and agencies working on our behalf such as PR, telemarketing, print and promotional product vendors
• Copywriting and value proposition development.
• Ad hoc marketing support as required
• Accountability and Metrics for this position will include:
• Marketing ROI
• Pipeline contribution
• Brand and capability awareness
• Budget figures