CRM Insight Analyst
Length: 6 Months
• Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the client’s analytical capability and contribute to the ongoing development of that capability.
• Utilise a range of analytical techniques to solve complex business issues; and deliver upon analytical tasks and develop relationships across client teams.
• Deliver analytical projects that contribute to client roadmaps across core business areas – and apply analytical techniques to defined business issues.
• Draw actionable insight from datasets and resolution of client issues identified:
• Issue identification and definition: Develop a clear understanding of client’s business issue to inform the best approach to the problem.
• Issue investigation: Track down and read all previous information on the problem or issue in question. Explore obvious and known avenues thoroughly. Ask a series of probing questions to get to the root of a problem.
• Solution design: Adopt a clear and systematic approach to complex issues (i.e. A leads to B leads to C). Analyse relationships between several parts of a problem or situation. Anticipate obstacles and identify a critical path for a project.
• Solution delivery: Deliver products and services that empower clients to implement effective solutions. Makes specific changes and improvements to processes or own work to achieve more. Work with other team members and make deliberate efforts to keep others up to date.
• Proficient user of SQL or SAS for analytics purposes (~3 years’ experience)
• Analytics experience; extensive experience in working with large amounts of data and drawing actionable insights
• Experience of CRM analytics across multi-channel campaigns
Additional desirable skills
• Experience using SPSS
• Knowledge of customer lifecycle management techniques and their application in a commercial environment