Xcede are currently recruiting on behalf of a digital agency. This is a 3 month contract based in Central London working onsite for a national name in Banking.
- You will act as the Analytics product owner on a banking related project to improve the customer experience
- You will guide colleagues to ensure that business KPIs and behavioural events requiring data capture are defined
- You will determine to tools/technologies required to meet these requirements, and work to input into the architecture of these solutions
- You will drive a data-based decision making culture within the business by supporting and providing data and insights to improve problem identification and opportunity assessment
- You will be responsible for ensuring that new features and functions are correctly measured and reported back to the business
- You will support in identifying where data analytics is insufficient to sufficiently measure solutions and work with other teams (e.g. user research) to effectively measure and learn for business insights.
- You will work with internal clients especially the Customer Experience Strategy, User Experience, Marketing & Commercial teams to identify areas where data analysis can be used to help inform and develop targeting and website optimisation strategies to improve customer engagement and ultimately sales.
- You will be able to understand the issues and factors in the banking sector that will have a bearing on the organisations marketing and digital activity.
- You will be responsible for transforming the data into insightful and clear, concise, action oriented actionable recommendations.
- You will be responsible for presenting the data and ensuring that the story and actionable recommendations are “brought to life”.
- Deliver high quality analysis projects to brief, on time and to budget
- Raise the spectre of data analytics within client organisations and help to improve levels of understanding
At least 5 years of solid Marketing / Data Insight Background in a data driven environment
Ability to plan and implement methods to measure experiences, including but not limited by tab management & web analytics
Ability to drive and manage analytics and business teams through requirements gathering, solution design, planning and implementation, and reporting.
Ability to interpret, present and derive strategic recommendations from insight data
Ability to input into the logical structuring of data including working with SQL to extract data
Experience in a client facing capacity or strategically led marketing analysis position
Strong Marketing Analysis background with a good understanding of statistical analysis tools, such as Webtrends, Google Analytics, Coremetrics and Radian6
Proven track record working and managing multiple projects with tight deadlines
Excellent problem solving/analytical skills
Awareness of online marketing disciplines and how they contribute to customer acquisition, conversion and retention
Good Excel knowledge and experience creating reporting and dashboards
Comfortable working with SQL to extract and analyse data
This role is urgent so please apply today if you're interested