Adobe Analytics - Product & Content Insight Manager
Length: 6 Months
• To oversee the delivery as well as directly produce analysis & insights that help the client understand the impact of its product and content proposition on business KPIs and strategic direction.
• To provide technical and analytical support to the exploitation of the client’s product & content usage data, in particular by driving the digital measurement agenda for their products and working closely with the digital implementation team.
• To drive an in-depth understanding of customers by qualifying the impact of activities (product changes, proposition launches, service initiatives) on product adoption, product usage, customer engagement with content, value perception and loyalty.
• To bring originality and expertise to the insight generation process and proactively add value to the wider team by bringing insights together from multiple disciplines.
• To demonstrate a commitment to best in class insight and operational excellence by instilling a client-centric culture into the team.
• To continually leverage interdisciplinary approaches whenever a rounded view is required (e.g. research and digital analytics).
• To promote best practice in areas such as product measurement solution design & deployment, test & learn approaches to product development, information strategy and data exploitation across the organisation.
• Strong Adobe Analytics experience (or Comscore DAx)
• Technical command of analytical tools or languages (SQL/VBA are priority; SAS & SPSS also good to have), and third party data that can be useful to support analysis
• Significant experience of designing and deploying product and content measurement frameworks to gain insights into customer behaviour and product engagement; creating metrics and defining what should be measured, and how
• Proven track record of working across a variety of insight areas and delivering high standard analytical outputs
• Mature experience of delivering project-based analyses in a customer intelligence/ analytics team
• Qualifications (or experience that has brought you to degree standard) in statistics, mathematics, operational research
• Experience of understanding the links between navigation, functionality and content promotion with consumption and how they influence engagement, churn, and reinstate customer behaviour
• Stakeholder management experience in a large and/ or complex marketing services environment
• Additional desirable skills
• Knowledge of customer lifecycle management techniques and their application in a commercial environment
• Previous experience within the media and broadcast industry and thorough understanding of audience measurement methodologies (panel/census, online/offline and multi-platform) and reporting tools (e.g. TechEdge, ComScore MMX and VMX)
• Experience in Big Data technologies (e.g. Hadoop, Spark, Hive, R) and data visualisation tools (e.g. Tableau)
• Experience in benchmarking and customer profiling tools (e.g. Nielsen Netview, Hitwise, Experian)
• Experience in line management, both in traditional and matrix organisational structure