£65,000 -Central London
This opportunity is with a leading FinTech Organisation focused in investment and asset management based near London Bridge Station.
• Working in a highly successful and fast paced Agile environment, the successful candidate will be an integral part of the development team that encourages innovation and contribution from everyone.
• Creating web applications in Angular JS, TypeScript, HTML5 and CSS3 that are accessible, work on any device and deliver a fantastic user experience.
• Staying abreast of technology trends, in particular mobile web and responsive design.
• Defining and owning large CSS libraries and constructing modular/re-usable HTML templates
• Collaborating with UX and design specialists, bringing designs to life
• Peer-reviewing your team members’ code and provide guidance/training to junior members
• Strong commercial experience of Angular JS.
• Good commercial experience of CSS/CSS3 (including SMACSS or similar approach)
• Strong commercial experience of HTML/HTML5 (including semantic HTML and modularisation techniques for developing maintainable code across a large web application)
• Good commercial experience of cross-browser development and testin
It would be hugely advantageous for candidates to have experience with the following:
• Front end testing tools like Protractor, Mocha, Selenium, etc
• Page-load performance optimisation techniques
• Data-handling via JSON and REST APIs
• Continuous integration and build tools
If this opportunity sounds of interest then please feel free to apply for a very quick review of your application