Statistical Analyst / London / Up to £60,000 + company bonus & benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK's leading and most loved retail brands. This role is based in their office in Central London. You will be joining the company in a period of growth as they launch even more aspects to their business hence, need even more resources to track their customer behaviour and spends and honour their customer loyalty as well.
You will be a part of the wider customer analytics function, providing the ability to understand the reasons behind customer spend, and help in their obsession to understand their customer base to bring them what they truly want. The role well help in developing new customer strategies moving forward.
What will I be doing?
- Analyse customer and competitor behaviour
- Determine contributing factors to customer loyalty
- Help predict customer behaviour
What do I need?
- Strong analytical background with a degree in a maths/stats/engineering focused area
- Experience in using SQL is essential
- Statistical analysis experience using SAS or R
- Tableau experience required for visualisation (a major plus)
- Experience in advanced analytics a plus as well
- Strong presentation capabilities to present insight
- Ability to work in a fast paced, project based environment