Xcede are currently recruiting on behalf of a digital agency based in central London. The end client for this role is a major international name.
The person in this role with be responsible for ensuring the successful rollout of the DMP across multiple markets. They will drive the adoption of the DMP as a tool for personalisation in each market and ensure that the local teams feel able to deliver value from personalisation themselves. They will work in a team alongside analysts, data architects, and personalisation professionals to collectively contribute personalisation use cases from DMP data.
* setup & configure Adobe Audience Manager and create workable data connections with media activation platforms and other business data sources
* support the optimisation and personalisation of market specific use cases
* collaborate with personalisation specialists to agree marketing opportunities and the roadmap to deliver these opportunities
* provide training support to new users
* prepare and present use cases and their success to wider business stakeholders demonstrating campaign performance
* develop documentation to ensure that processes are clear and easy to follow
* min 5 yrs data analysis/implementation experience
* 2-3 years experience working with media data & platforms
* excellent communication and presentation skills
* ability to plan and drive your own workload with minimal oversight
* ability to be agile and come up with new ideas to new business environments
* experience leading analysts and taking responsibility for a teams outputs
* strong analytics and problem solving skills, with demonstration of their application in both marketing and data based situations
Please apply today if this role is of interest!