Lead Analyst / London / Up to £65,000 + company bonus & benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the global leading consultancies. This role is based in their head office in London. You will be joining the company in a period of growth as they aim to expand their reach right across the UK, Europe and globally, in using their analytics in the company to their fullest potential, targeting even more specified customers and clients.
You will be a part of the wider analytics function, providing the ability to understand the different business areas, analyse the performance of various projects and report the insight back to senior board level directors. The role is designed to be both an internal and external consultative position, so it is really important the right candidate wants to gain that level of exposure and is comfortable in dealing with high level stakeholders.
What will I be doing?
- Manage various projects, including providing training and assistance to the wider team
- Creating, developing and maintaining key visualisations for senior stakeholders
- Providing customised advanced statistical analysis for various clients and projects
What do I need?
- Strong analytical background with a degree in a maths/stats/engineering focused area
- Experience in using SQL / Python for programming
- Statistical analysis experience using SAS or R
- Tableau experience required for visualisation
- Strong presentation capabilities to present insight
- Ability to work in a fast paced, project based environment