My client is a marketing agency based in Oxford. They require an Account Manager to join them ASAP for 3 months initially.
You would need to hit the ground running and be comfortable liaising between both in house team and direct clients.
If you have worked on web build projects that is desirable but not in any was essential.
• Developing close working relationships with Clients and providing guidance on key projects with senior stakeholders
• Taking the lead both internally and with the Client to ensure seamless project delivery and strategic direction
• Accurate identification of client requirements and briefing these via the appropriate channels, to enable efficient planning and delivery of projects
• Regular contact with clients from project kick off to ensure it is meeting the necessary requirements and delivering against expectations
• Working with IT Developers and the Creative Team on a day-to-day basis to deliver projects
• Management of financial forecasting, client budgets and adherence to internal financial processes and procedures
• Management of data upload processes and other key website content
• Production of key reports and statistical analysis to evaluate project success
Desired Skills and Experience
• A proactive individual with strong leadership and project management skills, who is self-motivated
• Proven track record as an Account Manager in an Agency, or similar business environment
• Excellent communication skills and ability to present to all levels to a high standard
• Good understanding of web platforms and apps is essential
• Knowledge of Retail industry and experience of working with Blue Chip Clients is advantageous
• Educated to degree level or similar
• Logical approach to problem solving and an excellent eye for detail
• Advanced Excel knowledge
You must be able to drive as the office is not in the centre of town.